Philips BDP7100 Blu-ray Player
Compare Prices for the Philips BDP7100
Click each retailer/price for more information...
Note: If a retailer appears more than once, that will probably be due to them offering the BDP7100 in a bundle in addition to the product on its own. Hover over each price to see a full product description.
You can return directly to this page in the future by adding it to your favourites.
Introducing the BDP7100
Philips has come to the Blu-ray market place with the BDP7100 with support for 24p frames per second and 1080p resolution.
With a HDTV, you can hook this player up via the HDMI cable.
The BDP7100 supports HDMI's Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) system which allows you to control your TV and player with a single remote.
This new model from Philips offers 1080p video resolution along with audio support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD High Definition Audio.
The Philips BDP7100 Blu-ray player supports native 24fps cinematic resolution which is what original films are usually recorded in by the film studios.
Philips is one of the many manufacturers that we have price comparison for in the category of Blu-ray Players.
back to top
Philips BDP7100 Features
The BDP7100 plays Blu-ray Discs that have a very capacity that can hold high definition video and audio.
Picture resolution of 1920 x 1080 fully define high definition video output. Scenes will come to life as the deep colour and superb detail engulfs you in the action.
Blu-ray also usually carries totally uncompressed surround sound, to ensure you can build a perfect home-cinema setup in your own home.
One great feature of the BDP7100 is the seamless navigation while you're watching films in the form of pop-up menus, which bring a whole new dimension to home entertainment.
The BDP7100 can output sound in DTS-HD High Resolution and Dolby TrueHD, to send perfect 7.1 channel sound to your home entertainment system.
Now is the time to bring the feature of a true cinema experience into your own home with 24 frames-per-second video content as originally shot by the director.
back to top
Philips BDP7100 Specification
- D/A converter: 12 bit/216MHz
- Picture enhancement: Progressive Scan, Video upscaling, High Def (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9, 4:3
- D/A converter: 24 bit/192 kHz
- Dynamic Range (1 kHz): 100 dB
- Frequency response: 4 Hz–44 kHz at sampling 96 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 dB
- Sound System: Dolby Digital
- Playback Media: CD-R/CD-RW, DVD-Video, DVD-R/-RW, CD, DVD+R/+RW
- Compression formats: MPEG2, H.264, VC-1
- Disc Playback Modes: A-B Repeat, Angle, Disc Menu, Pause, Repeat, Resume Playback from Stop, Search forward/reverse, Standard Play, Zoom, Skip
- DVD Region: 2
- Picture Quality Enhancements: Video upscaling
- Video Enhancement: Video Upscaling
- Playback Media: MP3-CD, CD-R/RW, CD, MP3-DVD
- Compression format: MP3, PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS
- Multi-channel decoding: Dolby Digital
Still Picture Playback
- Playback Media: CD-R/RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW
- Picture compression format: JPEG
- Picture enhancement: Slideshow, Rotate, Zoom, High Definition Resolution
- Playback Formats: JPEG Still pictures, MP3
- HDMI output
- S-Video out
- Analogue audio Left/Right out
- Analogue audio multi-channel out
- Composite video (CVBS) output
- Digital coaxial out
- Component Video output
- On-Screen Display languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Child Protection: Parental Control
- Included Accessories: Audio Cable, Quick start guide, IFU / User Manual, Product Registration Card, 2 x AA Batteries, Remote Control
- IFU/User Manual: Danish/Norwegian, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Power supply: 220V–230V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 29 W
- Standby power consumption: 1.1 W
- Set Width: 430 mm
- Set Height: 79 mm
- Set Depth: 319 mm
- Set weight: 4.2 kg
- Packaging Width: 536 mm
- Packaging Height: 209 mm
- Packaging Depth: 480 mm
- Weight incl. Packaging: 7.4 kg
back to top
Compare Prices for other Blu-ray Players